Definitions: Gift Cards shall mean both physical cards (“Physical Gift Cards”) and online cards, received via email (“Digital Gift Cards”).
1. Q: Where can I spend my Gift Card?
A: Gift Cards are redeemable online at riverisland.com and in all River Island stores in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Voisins), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man
2. Q: How can I check my Gift Card balance?
A: Your balance can be obtained by clicking here, in any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Voisins), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man or by contacting Customer Services on + 44 (0) 344 5766444.
3. Q: What are the Gift Card Terms and Conditions?
A:Click here to be taken to the T&C's page
4. Q: Can I return an item purchased using a Gift Card?
A: Yes, you can return items to any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Voisins), the Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns in our International stores. The amount of the return will be refunded back on a Refund Card. Cash refunds will not be given for purchases made using a Gift Card.
5. Q: Does the Gift Card ever expire?
A: Yes, a Gift Card with a zero balance will expire after 30 days. A Gift Card with a balance is valid for 5 years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry. After this time the remaining balance will be deducted and the Gift Card will expire. If your Gift Card expires with a balance remaining, you can call + 44 (0) 344 5766444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for any balance that remained on expiry to be re-issued onto a new Gift Card, subject to routine security checks.
6. Q: Can I receive cash back on funds I have placed in my Gift Card?
A: No your Gift Card may be redeemed for products only and may not be exchanged for cash.
7. Q: What happens if my Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged?
A: Please treat Gift Cards like cash. River Island cannot replace or reimburse the balance if the Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Q: How many Gift Cards can I use during one transaction/purchase?
A: With the exception of the Republic of Ireland, You can use up to 5 Gift Cards in any in-store or online transaction. Please note that the same Gift Card cannot be used twice within the same transaction.
9. Q: Where do I find my Gift Card PIN number?
A: The 4 digit PIN number can be found on the reverse of the Gift Card underneath the scratch off panel or listed on the Digital Gift Card. Digital Cards PIN will be displayed on your email.
10. Q: I have a query regarding my Gift Card, who should I contact?
A: Contact Customer Services on + 44 (0) 344 5766444 who will be happy to assist with your query.
11. Q: Where can I purchase a Physical Gift Card?
A: You can purchase Physical Gift Cards at any River Island store in the UK (excluding Selfridges and Voisins), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man or by clicking here. Physical Gift Cards are also available in selected stores of Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Boots, WHSmith, Clinton, Wilko and Gift Card Factory.
12. Q: Where can I purchase a Digital Gift Card?
A: You can purchase a Digital Gift Card by clicking here
13. Q: Who do I contact to make a bulk purchase of Gift Cards or Digital Gift Cards?
A: If you are a business or organisation wanting to make a bulk purchase of Gift Cards then please contact + 44 (0) 344 985705
© 2021 River Island